Saturday, September 29, 2007

ICTPE final exam

Last week we had a exam for ICTPE.As it is a paperless course,so it is quite difficult for us to determine what topic that we supposed to read or do some revision.As Prof Maznah said, just recall what you have been learning during the course is pretty good to answer the questions. So I feel quite relief because the questions won't be so hard then.However,the nervousness was there seeing some of my friends holding stacks of notes before the exam.I just glance through the definition of blogs and just recalled back what I have been learning all this while and thats' it.The time to is coming and the questions were a bit challenging but I managed to answer it.

2 comments:

azas2007 said...

Hope all of us are success in the exam....

Guru Sejarah Tingkatan 3 said...

i feel u is prety girl.like study
anyway gd luck..hope u hepi bersama dgn yg tersayang..
c u