Sunday, September 16, 2007

Smartboard assigment

This is the next post I made after a long break from blogging.Last week is the due for Assignment 3 which was Smartboard. We have been working on the assignment for 2 weeks and it is a good experience for me.Honestly, I am not a creative person who can think creatively to do the smartboard assignment. I have lots of ideas in my mind but I could hardly able to express it in my assignment.That is bad,isn't it? But after i see my friend' piece, I feel like 'whoa'!She did it so greatly with colourful pictures, animation and so on. I try to do her way but then there was something hinder me.I was assigned to do English subject but what i had in my head was Science.However,after I looked through some websites in the net and brainstormed, I gained some ideas and lastly I did it but maybe not so creative like the others do. I feel a bit frustrated in a way but I try to calm myself by saying 'at least you have try to do it no matter what'. I have to admit that doing this assignment was not easy and smooth along the way but I try so hard and hopefully I can impress others too...

No comments: