Thursday, October 4, 2007

It comes to the end...

After 13 weeks be in the course, then it is the time to say goodbye to ICTPE. Well, time goes up very fast no matter how much we have learn during ICTPE classes. For me,I have learn so many things in this course especially regarding the ICT. The most interesting part that I learn was SMART BOARD and how to personalize the Power point presentation. The quantity of the words or slides does not reflects the quality of the contents or the presentation itself. Simplicity and objectivity is the most important things to be considered while preparing power point presentation. The question from the short quiz yesterday has recall my memory about things that I have overlooked before.Talking about the quiz,the questions is quite tough and its constrains my mind to recall what I have learn.But, I managed to answer it by all means.Then, it was the last thing that I did during ICTPE class. I hope I will continuously enjoy blogging so that I still can share and express things with friends and the ICTPE team.

No comments: