Tuesday, August 7, 2007

It's about uploading and blogging!

I like technology because it makes my life easier and convenient. Why do I say so? This is because I can keep in touch with the lecturers and friends without need to see them face to face. For example, I can submit my assigment by uploading it to the lecturer's email although it's already late at night. Hence,there is no rush in printing out the assignment and there's no worry about running out the ink if tomorrow is the due for the submitting. Furthermore,I feel my life become more organized as I can just log in to the websites to see the latest news or tasks for the courses. This is very important because as students,we have lack of time to glance through every notice board to see if there is any current issue or assignment to do. Besides, lecturers also can assess the students via our blog. The creativity is the must for everyone as it part of the assessment. But it is not a big deal because everyone of us are very expert in decorating our blogspot. We also try to bring up a good view or comments about the lecture weekly. For me, the blog is the best place where we can say or voice out what we want to say about anything especially regarding this courses.

1 comment:

HueyZher said...

"But it is not a big deal because everyone of us are very expert in decorating our blogspot."

Does your expertise in decoration is able to draw readers to give comments?

Does it enhance your content?

"We also try to bring up a good view or comments about the lecture weekly."
It can be a bad comment/view.


"For me, the blog is the best place where we can say or voice out what we want to say about anything especially regarding this courses."
--hope to see mreo fo it from you :)